Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Noah's Crib Has Arrived...



It's a beautiful Creations Summer's Evening Sleigh Crib in cherry wood (a gift from my dad) that converts to a toddler bed and then a full size headboard and footboard. It is all put together in Noah's nursery, which is still mostly empty...and... it has to go back :(

My dad ordered Noah his crib and mattress on Memorial Day weekend and we were told that it would be 8-12 weeks until it arrived. When I got the call from the store telling me it had arrived (the weekend my family visited), I was thrilled!  Last night, Michael and I finally got it home and put together (after a veryyyyy long day) only to find a few deep cracks in the wood -- one as long as 13 1/2 inches. So, it looks like we will be waiting for another crib to be ordered and we can only hope it will arrive as quickly as this one did...  

Still, it is exciting to have a crib in the house.  Definitely makes it all seem so much more REAL!  Aside from the crib, B.O.B. has also "moved in."  B.O.B. is our stroller (The B.O.B. Revolution Jogger) that I affectionately call by name, as though it is a person.  I really love him! (see? haha)  It is the most comfortable to push full-size stroller imaginable and packs up very easy (good for someone with a bad back!) and we got a great deal.


I am officially in my 7th month as of today. Time is flying!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment