Thursday, May 7, 2009

State of Our Union: The First 1,000 Days :)

Yes, yes, I am a little lame (I covered this in my last post), but I couldn’t let today go by without mentioning that today marks a milestone in our marriage. Michael and I have now been married for 1,000 days. J I cannot believe how far we both have come in such a short period of time and how much God has done in our lives.  God-willing we will be seeing our family grow when we welcome Baby Noah in just a few more months. Time has been flying! 

 I was looking through our pictures this week and I can’t believe how much we have gone through since we met each other and how much we have overcome… not to mention how many different hairstyles and colors I have had over the years! LOL

 (If I were to post ALL of our pics, I’d be here for another 1,000 days so here are a few from the archives J)



Marriage is a true blessing. Like any couple, we have shared ups and downs but the important thing is that all of it has made us stronger. I truly believe that God uses marriage to grow people and I know that God has been growing us especially as of late (especially me, quite physically!)

Just thought I’d share that today... 2 days before my sister-in-law walks down the aisle and starts her own countdown! (Marriage brings out the corn dog in us all, I'm sure she'll have one!)

Countdown until we see Noah again: 4 more days!  I cannot wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment